MANILA, Philippines -- The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines has a new director general, Antonio Buendia, Jr., who has replaced William K. Hotchkiss III.
Buendia is the fifth CAAP director general since the agency was created in 2008, replacing the Air Transportation Office.Read more...
THE 40-member Airline Operators Council (AOC) made a courtesy call on the newly installed Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) Director General Capt. Antonio C. Buendia Jr. last Tuesday. The AOC members met with Buendia and other
CAAP officials to discuss ways to improve operational concerns of their members, especially at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.Read more...
MANILA, Philippines (Philippines News Agency) — The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) on Thursday announced the suspension of quasi-emergency procedure during take-offs and landings of President Rodrigo Duterte’s flights.Read more...
|UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS|
• Invitation To Bid (August 2016) click here
• Request for Price Quotations (August 2016) click here
CAAP Certificate Holders (AOC, ATO and AMO)
• List of AOC (as of June 2015) click here
• List of Flying and Maintenance Schools (as of August 2016) click here
Airmen Written Exam: Certificate of Release
• List of Certificate of Release (June 2016) click here
• Reminder of Change of Mailing Address click here
Regional Airports PPP Project
• DOTC and CAAP Regional Airports Public - Private Partnership (PPP) Project click here
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org