The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) conveys its warmest greetings to the delegates and participants of this annual conference in civil aviation in the Asia and Pacific regions. We are glad to communicate with you through this website and respond to your inquiries and needs to assist you in preparing for this anticipated event.Read more...
Date Published: July 2013
The European Commission has updated today for the 21st time the European list of airlines subject to an operating ban or operational restrictions within the European Union, better known as "the EU air safety list". Following improvements in the safety situation in the Philippines, Philippine Airlines is the first airline from this country allowed back into European skies since 2010.Read more...
|UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS|
• Memorandum Circular 2016 click here
CAAP Certificate Holders (AOC, ATO and AMO)
• List of AOC (as of June 2015) click here
• List of Flying and Maintenance Schools (as of June 2015) click here
Airmen Written Exam: Certificate of Release
• List of Certificate of Release (February 2015) click here
• Reminder of Change of Mailing Address click here
Regional Airports PPP Project
• DOTC and CAAP Regional Airports Private - Prvate Partnership (PPP) Project click here
Email us at: email@example.com