The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines is launching the Civil Aviation Officer Candidate Scholarship Program (CAOCSP) Batch 03 to find young, competent men and women who will join the country's elite line of Air Traffic Management Officers (ATMOs).
A. General Qualifications:
1. Natural born citizen of the Philippines
3. not more than twenty-six (26) years old as of May 31, 2017,
4. physically, mentally and psychologically fit,
5. of good moral character,
6. with good command of oral and written English
7. without criminal, civil or administrative case, and
8. has not been dishonorably separated from Government or private service.
B. Additional Qualifications: Air Traffic Management Officer (ATMO)
1. Baccalaureate degree holder of any course, Baccalaureate degree graduating students may apply upon submission of a Certification from the School Registrar that they will graduate by May 29, 2017 (Transcript of Records or Diploma must be submitted by May 29, 2017).
2. computer literate, and
3. with 20/20 vision without corrective lenses, and not color blind.
Secure application forms from the HRM Division of the CAAP in Pasay City, or any CAAP Testing Center or Download Application Here.
Submit accomplished applications forms with the following documents:
- Diploma (authenticated copy) or Certification from School Registrar that they are graduating before May 29, 2017 (original copy)
- Transcript of Records - authenticated copy
- Birth Certificate - photocopy
- Barangay Clearance - original copy
- Police Clearance - original copy
- NBI Clearance - original copy
- Court Clearance - original copy
- 2 pcs. of 2" x 2" photo (colored picture on white background)
on or before 5:00PM of 27 March, 2017 to the HRMD Division of the CAAP, Old MIA Road, Pasay City, or any CAAP Testing Center. Documents may be submitted in person or via mail/courier (See List of Testing Centers and contact details)
Applications with incomplete requirements will not be accepted.
Applicants must pass the nationwide examination on April 01, 2017 (Saturday) to be held simultaneously in the Civil Aviation Training Center (CATC) in Pasay City and in the designated Testing Centers of Davao, Tacloban, Iloilo, and Baguio. Successful examinees must also pass a panel interview and physical examinations.
Successful applicants will be trained for free through the CAOCSP. Graduates of the Program will join the select men and women of the CAAP who are dedicated to keeping the Philippine skies safe.